www.flickr.com

04 June 2001

Tiramisu kloset.localhost after midnigth before morning (03:00am) Brain, Blade, Gates & A-Open visiting my home. I almost fall a sleep after upgrading kloset (my local remote pc) to mdk-secured kernel. After performing some nice new eggies; Brain take over my console and working around with *dump* winblows. I keep waching with my eyes keep heavy to stay awake; Brain keep *sucked* all my latest development script; dont know how many disk he just wasted for it. I fall to sleep.
Early morning (06:30am) they woke me up; with *slaps* on my face; bad news; kloset just *hang* no response; blank; die; for the first I think I only losses my *mbr*; but I redouble check; got the HDD is fdisked; I lost 3yrs data; without no backup; whole of my script; document; web development and the important thing is; I lost my xxx pic colections; damn.
Past morning (08:30am) tiramisu doesnt help me alot of getting my HDD data back; all I have to do now is installing new OS; ah shit; shit; *Segmentation fault: core dumped*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home