www.flickr.com

20 May 2005

Wet wet wet!

Like dangdut song "basah basah basaaaah seluruh tubuh," they have been caught in wet. After monitoring their act these recent weeks. The puzzle has been solved today. The attacker spotted on site not far from my cybercaf�. Capturing doing silly thing with some wifi equipment. Our honey pot do work well ^^ and reported the occasion.

Few minutes later one of my crew, arrive on the site and ask them what they do? Well they immediately flew away. Caught in wet and run like chicken? Try to hide all evidence?

The act was can�t be denied, but they still refuse to admit what the exact thing they do. But for me it�s the only thing I�ve been waiting for. The prove they really attacking my network, prove that I�ve been denied and the reason I�m not strike back. But after what happened this day. I really get upset, the nice thing and my intense to do well was totally gone.

I WILL REALLY STRIKE THEM BACK!

I�m sorry but for more than three month I�ve been hold my back and stay away do nothing. Now its time for them to see my revenge.

I WILL NOT RUN MY BUSHINESS KINDLY, LIKE I USE TO BE.
I MEAN TO DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT AND GROW IT.
AND MY TARGET IS THEM!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home