www.flickr.com

16 June 2001

love: the word is so simple; but it has so deep meaning; understanding is not enought to describe what is love; you need to feel it so you will find what is love; one year I've been keep this feeling; deep in my bottom heart; waitin` for the right moment; the right time; for me and for her. once I meet her; is enought for me to know; if she is the right girl for me; her eyes; her smile is always on my dream; her voices; her cheerfull; her laugh; make me someone that I never before; her heart; her soul; her mind; is everything that completely understand me differently than anyone else; she the only one who can tear my heart apart and united it back to one piece; I do love her; above everything that mather in this life and I always will. Thanks honey; you had been make my life more that I was before; you had been found that what missing on my heart. And that was you ... your love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home