www.flickr.com

16 June 2001

Hey Kiky (She Likes Me For Me): she don't care about my job; she don't care about my money; and that's real good because I don't got alot to spend; but if I did it wouldn't mean nothin'; she likes me for me; not because I look like Kevin Mitnick; with the charm of Linus Trovalds; oozing out my ears; but what she sees; are my faults and indecisions; my insecure conditions; and the tears upon the pillow that I shed; she don't care about my iMac; or my collection of Final Fantasy CD's; things like that just never mattered much to her; plus she don't play to much PS-2; and she don't care that I can fly her; to places she ain't never been; but if she really wants to go; I think deep down she knows that; all she has to say is when; she likes me for me; not because I hang with Kiky; or that guy who played in "NeoPet"; I think his name is Madya; she's the one for me and I just can't live without her; my arms belong around her; and I'm so glad I found her once again; and I'm so glad I found her once again; and I'm so glad I found her once again; gazing at the ceiling; as we entertain our feelings in the dark; the things that we're afraid of are gonna show us; what we're made of in the end; she likes me for me; not because I programming like Bill Gates; or because I am such a hottie; I like her for her; Not because she's phat like Jewel; she has got so much to offer; why does she waste all her time with me; there must be something there that I don't see; she likes me for me; not because I'm tough like Superman; make her laugh just like Tweety; unlike the Silverster; but what she sees; Is that I can't live without her; my arms belong around her; and I'm so glad I found her once again; found her once again
I'm so glad I found her once again; on again. (thanks to Blessid Union Of Souls)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home