www.flickr.com

17 April 2004

Local IIX Ragnarok Routing: I've found new way's to combine internet and local IIX game connection. So the two of them wont use the same bandwidth or either not consuming each other. But unfortunately I have to use internet connection for the patch update. And reserve limited IIX connection only for local IIX game connection. I think's thats fair enough.

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s <from-ip> -p tcp --destination-port <to-port> -j MASQUERADE

I'm also will secure this line with including the destination ip on rules. But I still doesn't not have the complete Ragnarok's ip address yet.

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s <from-ip> -d <to-ip> -p tcp --destination-port <to-port> -j MASQUERADE

Here the short list :

202.43.161.117 - www.ragnarok.co.id
202.43.167.69 - Patch Server
202.78.196.x - Iris Map Server
202.43.167.x - Chaos & Loki Map Server

I think it's the best solution for this moment. Masquarading all local IIX game connection to iix1.bjm.banua.net.id especially for Ragnarok's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home