www.flickr.com

19 May 2001

Maruk; after back from HQ; I call |Brain|; while watching stupid The Pinky & The Brain cartoon; he told me about all the problem that face by r0mO; first its not my concern; but I've realize its no use for me to keep my egoisme agains r0mO; he need help for sure; so do I. I hope I can arrange some meeting with him; to discuss; and resolve all this problem; this away to silly; if we continue ignoring each other.
My nap; distrub by phonecall from my fiance; ah; what should I told her; silent; cold; I doub if theres still any love between us. While working my first flash; A-Open call me and said he wanna meet me; somewhere; at my home; I just let it go; I'm not event taking a bath.
All thing was sucks; I cant reach r0mO; and |Brain| alrady left; what I know I fell bored; we meet my lil sista on 9ktcafe. At AMBARUKO; Kukus connections was reset again and again; make me so damn bored again; BORED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home